Photo Credit: facebook.com/colorwowhair
As a wavy-haired girl who’s usually trying to smooth out my locks, a crimper just isn’t part of my beauty arsonal, but after checking out images from Jenny Packham’s 2018 bridal collection, that might have to change and I have a feeling that in the not too distant future you’ll get on board with one yourself. Though highly textured hair is not expected to be an all-out trend until next year, if you want to get a jump start on what’s to come and be a leader instead of a follower this spring and summer you’ll want to start experimenting and stepping out now.
Lead Stylist and Color Wow Brand Ambassador Joseph Main, focused on texture, texture and more texture for the hairstyles for Jenny Pac
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE