WENDY LEWIS, A GUIDE TO BEAUTY
Entrepreneur. Mother. Consumer Advocate. Beauty Guru. Author. Wendy Lewis is the sort of woman for whom a single title just won’t suffice. But if you were to ask the 50 year old one-woman powerhouse where here heart lies, she would definitely say with her daughter Eden, age 17, who plans to go into medicine. The Lewis family has called the Upper East Side home for over a dozen years and many of her well heeled neighbors seek her highly coveted aesthetic advice, to the tune of $400 per hour.
Her role is unique: part business executive, part therapist, part matchmaker. Wendy – who goes by the moniker The Knife Coach® – has earned a reputation among physician
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON