Photo Credit: eidoswimwear.com
Whether you’re in the best shape of your life or your body hasn’t seen the light of day for months, few things are more anxiety inducing than slipping into your first swimsuit of the season. No matter where you are on the spectrum “acknowledging that you are beautiful irrespective of what anyone else thinks is the first step to looking great,” says Tayo Ishola, Creative Director of Eido Swimwear. And she should know. Tayo is a Nigerian born fashion model, introduced to the world of bikinis and swimsuits when she started competing in beauty pageants at the age of 15 and later when she moved to Miami and began modeling swimwear.
Tayo offers firsthand advice on how you too can look you
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS