Photo Credit: neimanmarcus.com
Sometimes you just want to give your skin an extra boost, particularly if you have a special occasion like a wedding or graduation to attend. The new Advanced Time Response Intensive Skin Renewal Ampoule Set from AmorePacific contains 4 ampoules formulated to be used over 4 weeks to help promote collagen synthesis to give skin additional smoothness and elasticity. Corrective rather than preventative, the ampoules also help reduce discoloration.
Described as “age defying immersion therapy,” the ampoules feature a concentrated amount of a green tea active called EGCG, said to contain antioxidant benefits that are 200 times more powerful than vitamin E. These antioxidants work to extend
Banish shiny skin with this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY. We have 3 bottles of Tea-rrific Green Tea Mattifier (a $50 value) from Dr. Loretta skincare to give to our lucky winners.
Developed by dermatologist Loretta Ciraldo, MD, FAAD to meet the top skincare concerns identified by her patients, Tea-rrific visibly rejuvenates skin tone and texture while it calms red and irritated skin. It addresses a variety of concerns, including redness, breakouts, brown spots, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles and prevention of sun damage.
What makes this green-tea based serum so powerful is its high amount of EGCG, an antioxidant polyphenol that helps protect cells from DNA damage induced by reacti
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE