Photo Credit: thebodyshop.com
When shopping for holiday gifts in the beauty aisle, our mind is often far removed from thinking of real-world problems like education and educating kids to have life-changing skills.
The Body Shop has eased our lives this holiday season by doing all the thinking and partnering for social good: each year a new non-profit is the lovely recipient of the company’s largesse. Last year the giving benefited Nepalese schools, and this year the non-profit War Child, which restores each child’s right to learn (especially in war-affected areas and areas of conflict), will be at the receiving end of certain marked gifts.
Rob Williams, the CEO at War Child UK says: “In areas of conflict, getting a
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE