So many beauty blogs, so little time…
BITB is proud to be named #29 of the TOP 100 Beauty Blogs by Rebatezone.com.
But don’t stop with us, please also check out some of the other great winners for some amazing and entertaining beauty-loving content!
Here is the whole list – top-100-beauty-blogs/
It seems like only yesterday that I thought it would be cool to start a mother-daughter blog. Eden was in high school and just developing her beauty and writing chops, and I had always secretly desired to create an online community to discuss the latest in aesthetic and cosmetic beauty treatments.
That was five years ago, and today Beauty in the Bag has grown to a community of 400,000+ members. Our daily posts cover everything from the newest professional aesthetic treatments (think fillers, BOTOX, lasers, and radio frequency) to cosmeceuticals, skincare, makeup, fragrance, and interviews with cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, spas, and medspas.
More than just another beauty blog, B
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS