After medical school, internships, and fellowships, a physician’s training never stops. And that’s a good thing; how else could doctors keep up with the latest treatments and technologies? Case in point, the five-day conference sponsored by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS) that took place May 27 to 31, 2014 in New York City.
“This meeting is about bringing people together from six continents to hear over 250 speakers,” said Anthony P. Sclafani, MD, FACS, and program chair of AAFPRS’s 11th International Symposium of Facial Plastic Surgery. During the 200 hours of medical education, topics included “rhinoplasty in a multicultural world
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS