As befits the legacy of designer Hubert de Givenchy (think Audrey Hepburns’ LBD in Breakfast at Tiffany’s), the spring launches from Givenchy Beauty are curated, exquisitely designed, and objets d’art that you will want to hold and own.
Case in point, the Ecrin Prive Eyeshadow Quad ($73). The compact alone will make you want to go out and grab this limited-edition palette. Heavyweight and composed of silver zamak (a metal alloy), the top of the case boasts a rivet pattern straight off the runway of Riccardo Tisci, the house’s designer since 2005. Inside, four muted shades are said to reflect the atmosphere of a plush hotel. Taupe, gray, and beige are useable, dare, I say practical
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS