Earth Day, created to raise awareness and appreciation for the globe’s natural resources, can teach us a lot about how natural products are good for you. Europe has lead the charge with its ECOCERT labeling for organic products in a clear and rigorous way, but the US has caught up quite a bit over the past few years and now savvy consumers can purchase paraben and phthalate-free products even in drugstore aisles. Now that’s something to rejoice at.
Here are some ways you can celebrate Earth Day with beauty products that work.
Jonathan Product Green Routine Silkening Styling Creme ($24)
Photo Credit: Beauty.com
This beautiful plant-patterned styling creme will not only give your hai
Excerpted from www.mypureco.uk
Organic skin care trend ‘here to stay’
“Organic skin care is growing in popularity and “there is no question” that it is here to stay, according to one beauty expert.
Wendy Lewis, founder and editor-in-chief of Beauty In The Bag, said “organic, all natural [and] paraben-free claims” are increasingly being made by beauty brands as consumers take note of what is in the products they use every day. Rather than making suggestions about which organic skin care products ladies should use, Ms Lewis said “when it comes to green beauty it’s a matter of what should not be in your beauty drawer – parabens, preservatives and other chemicals, dyes, and synt
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE