I can’t believe no one ever thought of this before – a multi-purpose eye and day cream. La Prairie has just released Advanced Marine Biology Revitalizing Emulsion ($135) – and wonders of wonders it’s formulated as a moisturizer to be used on the face, neck…and eyes. What a fabulous invention. Just think about the travel opportunities.
That’s exactly what Céline Cousteau, Founder of CauseCentri Productions and granddaughter of the legendary Jacques Cousteau had in mind when she worked with La Prairie as the Special Ambassador for the Advanced Marine Biology Collection. “I wanted something easy. I wanted something travelable,” she said.
The new emulsion can be used da
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE