Skin brightening is sort of a religion these days. With so many effective ways to restore your glow without using hydroquinone, it’s no wonder that kinder, gentler ways to brighten up a dull, dry, discolored complexion are in demand right now. In addition to the widely accepted staples of kojic acid, licorice extract, retinol, vitamin C, green tea, and other antioxidants, there are some newcomers to the party. Getting glowy skin is all about using sun protection to prevent damage, plus reversing existing damage with consistent daily use of an active skin care regimen that turns over dead cells and reveals healthy new ones.
Some new products to add to your arsenal:
Marini Luminate Face
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS