The love of classic eau de cologne brought together Sylvie Ganter and Christophe Cervasel in business and in life. The founders of Atelier Cologne, this husband and wife team is of Italian descent but grew up in France using and adoring traditional citrus-based colognes. Following separate professional paths in the fragrance industry, the two ultimately came together to establish Atelier Cologne, a fragrance brand and retailer dedicated to reinventing and celebrating the classic cologne composition. The results are astoundingly original, inspiring, and entirely wearable. Here Sylvie and Christophe share their fragrance story with Beauty in the Bag.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE