Photo Credit: redken.com
Naomi Campbell’s Fashion for Relief show helped raise awareness for Ebola during New York’s Fashion Week. Jenny Balding, Cutler/Redken Stylist (yes her name really is Balding) showcased her ideal spring hairstyle – flattering and outfit-appropriate on all 63 models who strutted their stuff in their bohemian, glam or rock ‘n roll attire.
Balding specifically created a look that would work with all these different fashions – a center part, pulled back behind ears and the back section straight with slight movement. She says this style is “versatile for any occasion and you’ll look immediately pulled together with an effortless feel.” Though this simplicity-at-its-best style may look eff
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS