I remember when Shiseido cosmetics first came into my consciousness. After college, my friend Lauren, who was always much hipper than my shabby chic self, extolled the wonders of Shiseido foundation. My California-centric mind could wrap itself around makeup from France, but from Japan, I wasn’t so sure. That is until I tried Shiseido’s undereye concealer, a two-pan compact and the first makeup ever to successfully disguise the dark shadows that persisted no matter how many 12 hour sleep-a-thons I pulled off.
I rue the day that compact was discontinued, but even so my commitment to Shiseido hasn’t wavered. Unless you count expanded appreciation of all brands from the glorious, beaut
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS