There’s a new FDA approved fat-melting injectable and we’ve got questions. Thanks to dermatologist, Jeanette Graf, MD, we’ve also got the answers. Dr. Graf is renowned for her expertise in the art of injectables and was hand selected by Kythera Biopharmaceuticals to be one of the first doctors in the country to be trained on this new treatment. She’s also an acknowledged KYBELLA™ instructor, training other physicians on the fine points of injecting it.
Kythera’s KYBELLA™ is the new FDA-approved non-surgical, fat-melting injectable, used to diminish moderate to severe fat on the upper neck (aka a double chin). It’s the first and only non-invasive, non-surgical treatment to address this
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS