Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Mint. I absolutely love the taste and smell of this herb and keep it in my garden so that whenever the mood strikes I can add it to my water, tea or any dish that I’m preparing. You’ll love mint mixed with fresh cut pineapple, sprinkled on any salad and even blended into a chocolate cake recipe before baking, and if you’ve got a deadline looming or are feeling sluggish and unmotivated, nothing beats the quick pick-me-up you’ll get from breathing in fresh-cut or a mint-infused essential oil blend.
Mint is heavy on the health and wellness benefits, too. It’s a magic cure-all, used to combat everything from depression to fatigue to poor digestion and even headaches. I do use it year-round t
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY