Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Mint. I absolutely love the taste and smell of this herb and keep it in my garden so that whenever the mood strikes I can add it to my water, tea or any dish that I’m preparing. You’ll love mint mixed with fresh cut pineapple, sprinkled on any salad and even blended into a chocolate cake recipe before baking, and if you’ve got a deadline looming or are feeling sluggish and unmotivated, nothing beats the quick pick-me-up you’ll get from breathing in fresh-cut or a mint-infused essential oil blend.
Mint is heavy on the health and wellness benefits, too. It’s a magic cure-all, used to combat everything from depression to fatigue to poor digestion and even headaches. I do use it year-round t
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS