Earth Day is a great time to evaluate your carbon footprint, including how your beauty products impact the environment. Your skin and overall health will benefit from the green choices you make.
“You’ve made the switch to organic fruits and veggies. So if you don’t put toxic chemicals in your mouth, you shouldn’t slather them on your face and body either. My general rule: if you can’t pronounce the ingredients, don’t buy it,” says Madeline Breen, manager for The Nature Conservancy
It’s equally important to choose packaging that is kind to Mother Earth. “You can leave a lighter footprint on our landfills by looking for brands that choose recyclable materials in their
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE