MY EARLOBES ARE ALL STRETCHED OUT FROM YEARS OF WEARING HEAVY HOOP EARRINGS AND IT MAKES ME LOOK OLDER. WHAT CAN BE DONE TO MAKE THEM SMALLER?
First, take your chunky earring collection to the nearest jeweler and trade them in for a tasteful pair of diamond studs. Then see a plastic surgeon who can stitch up your holes and reduce the size of the lobe itself. This is a simple, inexpensive office procedure called a ‘bifid earlobe’. Six weeks or so later, you can have your ears re-pierced and start fresh.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS