Photo Credit: Depositphotos.com
Each year, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) compiles statistics about surgical and non-surgical procedures, including the which are performed most as well as the ages, genders and even locations of those who are getting them. Unlike stats from years past, which included doctors from a wider range of aesthetic specialties, the new 2017 report was compiled with feedback exclusively from board-certified plastic surgeons.
The top-performed procedures are pretty consistent from year to year, and 2017 was no exception. But, it should be noted five procedures showed a range of 20% to 26% increase.
“Contrary to popular belief, the facelift is by no means dead,” sa
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS