E45 endless moisture. Skin never felt so good for so long.
PHOTO CREDIT: WWW.e45.COM
In my first book, THE LOWDOWN ON FACELIFTS AND OTHER WRINKLE REMEDIES (QUADRILLE 2000), I noted when talking about anti-ageing creams, that most British women were not into cosmeceuticals like Americans were. In fact, many told me that they only used some E45 when their face felt dry occasionally in cold weather and some didn’t even do that. It was introduced to me as the classical “go to” moisturising cream for the non-skincare user.
Fast forward to 2009 – E45 Cream the UK’s best selling moisturiser brand for dry skin got a facelift and a £1.5m TV campaign to go along with it. This age ol
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS