From the beginning of time, women have used the glitter of gold to enhance their natural beauty. In medieval times, it was believed to be beneficial for health. Today, in addition to jewelry, bullion, dust and coins, gold is now used in gourmet foods and trendy drinks. Revel in your golden goddess with this roundup of fab-glam products to make you look like a million bucks!
Jane Iredale will transform you into a princess with her 24 Karat Gold Dust Powder. You’ll positively shimmer when you brush this on your cheeks, eyelids or décolleté. Heads will swi
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS