Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
A few years ago I was up in Cape Cod during the dog days of summer when my hair took on a life of its own. If you’ve ever seen the episode of Friends where the group traveled to Barbados and the humidity got the best of Monica’s hair, frizzing up to the 10nth degree, that was me. My own husband almost didn’t recognize me and had to take a double take. Lots of hair gel and a slicked back look was de rigueur the rest of the week until the humidity level took a nose dive. Since then I’ve embraced the holy grail that is keratin to help me keep things in check. I know I should consider myself lucky to have an abundance of hair, even if the weather can make it hard to control at times. It seems th
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS