Photo Credit: Drybar
Every day is ‘bring your dog to work day’ around here, largely because I work from home.
My two dogs, Perri and Thomas, are my constant companions, often barking excessively the minute I jump on a call and not stopping until I hang up.
So, when I first heard about an actual press event that would allow me to bring my dog/s, I was all in. A team-building field trip was just what we needed as it can get kind of boring around here. Dry Bar (my fave blow-out salon) and Bark Bar teamed up celebrate the premiere of The Secret Life of Pets 2. As part of the promotion, Drybars became #BarkBars, offering owners and dogs joint grooming sessions.
As I read the fine print, however, I real
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS