Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Taylor Swift recently debuted a head of bleached blonde hair. It seems that the modern rock and roll image she’s sporting on Vogue’s May 2016 cover is one she plans on holding onto, at least for a little while.
Experimenting with hair hues just isn’t my thing, but I’ve always been a bit envious of those who’ve taken the plunge. From Marilyn Monroe to Debbie Harry, Charlize Theron and Gwen Stefani, a platinum hue can be whatever you choose to make it, whether that’s sexy or sophisticated or a little bit rock and roll is entirely up to you.
Of course, going uber light comes with its own share of complications. Besides being high-maintenance, bleached hair can be quite damaging to your lo
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS