Last week, if you were to run your finger against my cheek you would have felt dry, chapped skin. Somehow, I’d let things get a bit out of control. The dry indoor air combined with the freezing cold outdoor air left me with a parched, irritated, dehydrated complexion, and in my quest to correct the situation I gave my skin some tough love instead of treating it with kid gloves and only exacerbated the problem.
Sometimes you need to know when to say enough is enough and call in the big guns so I stopped everything I was doing and decided to bring in an expert. I remembered the transformative Hydrafacial I’d had a while back and how it made a huge difference in my skin’s texture, tone and
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS