For this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY, we have a special treat: Juno Transformative Lipid Serum (ARV $125) from niche skincare line Sunday Riley, which is sold at exclusive retailers like Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, and SpaceNK. The anti-aging serum contains fast absorbing oils that are extremely high in natural retinol—one of the best ingredients in the world to fight lines, wrinkles, and dull skin.
The serum is actually a dry oil and comprises a blend of 10 different oils, the majority derived from edible plants, including acai, black cumin seed, blackberry seed, blueberry seed, broccoli seed, carrot seed, chardonnay grape seed, cranberry seed, marula seed, and meadow foam see o
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE