Photo Credit: Drybar
Every day is ‘bring your dog to work day’ around here, largely because I work from home.
My two dogs, Perri and Thomas, are my constant companions, often barking excessively the minute I jump on a call and not stopping until I hang up.
So, when I first heard about an actual press event that would allow me to bring my dog/s, I was all in. A team-building field trip was just what we needed as it can get kind of boring around here. Dry Bar (my fave blow-out salon) and Bark Bar teamed up celebrate the premiere of The Secret Life of Pets 2. As part of the promotion, Drybars became #BarkBars, offering owners and dogs joint grooming sessions.
As I read the fine print, however, I real
Whether you open your presents around a menorah, under a Christmas tree or somewhere else entirely, these beauty gifts will be appreciated by every beauty girl on your list. In fact, we know you’ll love them so much that you just might buy them for yourself, too.
Here, BITB’s curated collection of the best beauty gifts to give or get this holiday season:
Clarisonic Mia 2, Keith Haring Special Edition in Love, Pop and Dance ($149) is offering its first-ever artist collaboration. Clarisonic’s co-founder, Dr. Robb Akridge, spent 10 years researching for a cure for HIV/AIDS, fueling his passion for this partnership, which will help support the meaningful work driven by the Keith Haring Fou
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS