Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Almost daily, I take a morning walk–sometimes run– to start the day right. It gets my blood pumping, allows me to check something off my to do list (that would be exercise) and no matter what the weather, I get to spend a little time in nature with my own thoughts and taking in the gorgeous scenery. Lately, said scenery has been bright-colored leaves adorning all the trees — bold reds, vibrant oranges and yellows, not unexpected but always spectacular. This kaleidoscope of color come to life is one of my favorite things about the Fall season. Another of my favorite Fall things? Apples everywhere!
No matter how you slice it, apples are awesome. They’re delicious and nutritious to eat, s
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS