If you live in the New York-tri state area, you might have noticed an unusual movie set trailer parked in your neighborhood earlier this month. No, we’re not talking about filming of the latest Law & Order: SVU episode, but rather the launch of a new beauty focused magazine called Discover Beauty Within.
You may be thinking: does the world really need another beauty magazine? Well, yes it does, particularly this one. Beauty Within’s exclusive focus is on products sold at drugstores and mass retailers. As such, Beauty Within is sold only at Walgreens’ 8,000+ stores and Duane Reade drugstores. The price is $1.99.
The magazine’s editor is Andrea Nagel, a well-known byline in
Hello, little ball of goodness. The first time I met an Evolution Of Smooth Lip Balm it was beckoning to me from an end-cap in my neighborhood drugstore. The cute and colorful spheres grabbed my attention and the product description sealed the deal. The 95% organic, 100% natural lippie contains vitamin E, shea butter and jojoba oil and is free of parabens, petrolatum, phthalates and gluten.
EOS Lip Balm comes in great flavors with brightly colored packaging to match. Pick from summer fruit, lemon drop SPF 15, strawberry sorbet, honeysuckle honeydew, medicated tangerine (boosted with zinc and vitamins) and sweet mint. EOS is easy to find at the bottom of a bag and easy to apply.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE