Just in time for colder weather ahead, Galderma, the makers of hero brand Cetaphil, is shaking up the skin care world with a new range of 6 problem solvers. Excipial is a new skin care brand that addresses some of the most common and annoying skin issues; including keratosis pilaris (KP), extreme dryness, flaking, cracking, and rough skin.
Skin can be compromised due to weather, medical conditions or as a side effect of some treatments and medications. Dry, dehydrated skin can also be an occupational hazard. Some professions are at greater risk, for example, chefs, kitchen staff, hair colorists, nurses, operating room techs, and surgeons, from excessive hand washing and exposure to chem
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS