Skiing, ice skating, and other cold weather sports can be absolutely exhilarating, if a bit tough on the skin, especially around the delicate lip area. While the costs of your favorite winter pastimes can add up, effective and soothing remedies to protect your lips don’t need to be expensive. Just slip one of these budget-friendly, drug store solutions into your pocket to avoid chapped lips from the cold, wind, and intensive sun out on the slopes.
NEOSPORIN LIP HEALTH DAILY HYDRATION THERAPY SPF 20 ($4.59)
Photo Credit: neolips.com
This creamy, lightweight balm contains peptides, emollients, and essential lipids to help restore and retain lip moisture for visibly healthy lips. The non
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS