Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Phillip R. Langsdon, MD, FACS is the newly elected President of the prestigious American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. Serving as Professor and Chief of the Division of Facial Plastic Surgery, Department of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis surely keeps him quite busy. He also maintains a private facial plastic surgery practice at The Langsdon Clinic in Germantown, TN. He has been known as a leader in the field of facial cosmetic surgery for over 25 years, specializing in plastic surgery of the face and nose.
BITB asked for his insights on the modern trends in facial plastic surgery and what h
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS