Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Phillip R. Langsdon, MD, FACS is the newly elected President of the prestigious American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. Serving as Professor and Chief of the Division of Facial Plastic Surgery, Department of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis surely keeps him quite busy. He also maintains a private facial plastic surgery practice at The Langsdon Clinic in Germantown, TN. He has been known as a leader in the field of facial cosmetic surgery for over 25 years, specializing in plastic surgery of the face and nose.
BITB asked for his insights on the modern trends in facial plastic surgery and what h
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS