Wei East, the fave skincare brands of HSN fans, has a new twist on firming. It’s just added black soy to its bestselling Chestnut line with the introduction of three new products. The delicate, inner lining of the Chinese chestnut has been used by Chinese women for generations in a closely guarded firming recipe. Luckily, for the last nine years, Wei East customers have also been able to share in the recipe via the brand’s Chestnut line.
Now the company has doubled the firming power with the addition of black soy peptides that combine with chestnut to deliver dramatic firming and lifting benefits. All products are produced in China using medical grade natural ingredients. The three
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS