Meet the US/UK Breast Surgeon
British-born Laurence Kirwan covers a wide field of cosmetic surgery and non-surgical techniques but is best known for his pioneering work in breast surgery, particularly to modify the “ptotic” – aka drooping – breast. He practices in Manhattan and Norwalk, CT, and in London, where he has consulting rooms on Harley Street. In the US, Dr. Kirwan is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. He is on the Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery in Ireland and Finland.
Dr. Kirwan introduced his first breast innovation – named SAMBA (meaning, Simultaneous Areolar Mastopexy/Breast Augmentation) – in 1998, at the Congress of the European Academy of Cosmetic S
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS