England’s Willow Water Improves Skin Quality by 24%, Study Shows.
We’ve all heard again and again that drinking water is good for you, particularly for the skin. Well, an eight week study conducted in the U.K. has demonstrated that consumption of 1.5 liters (a little more than six 8 oz. cups) of water per day can reduce wrinkles by as much as 24%.
Fifty-three men and women participated in the study. One half drank 1.5 liters a day of Willow Water, a premium brand from the Lake District in England, while the other half drank 1.5 liters of another leading mineral water.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS