When I was asked to try out Dior’s new anti-aging skin perfector, Dreamskin, I jumped at the thought of trying it. After all, the name promises “dreamy” skin, and it tackles a variety of skin problems for all ages and skin types.
Dior Dreamskin, which just hit department stores this month, is part of the brand’s Capture Totale line of skincare and makeup products. Priced at $110, the weightless serum hybrid promises to work on the surface of the skin as well as below to fight the signs of aging, boost radiance, and correct dark spots, redness, and large pores.
Two key components make up the serum: optical properties and active biological ingredients plucked from the Dior Ga
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS