Photo Credit: iliabeauty.com
Watching The Doctors the other day I learned a little something new that I’d never heard of in all my years of beauty reporting. Dr. Travis Stork shared that “nature knows best” and the most flattering shade of lipstick for you is one that matches your nipple color. Now, that’s not something you hear every day!
Since nipples come in light and dark shades of pink, red and brown, here are 7 pretty lipsticks that just might match what you’ve got going on:
Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Belle De Jour ($27) is a light nude beige jumbo-sized lip pencil that delivers an impactful lipstick look with the application ease of a pencil. You’ll like the tapered end to line, define and fill in you
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON