2013 will be the year American women can reclaim their cleavage. At long last the U.S. FDA approved Allergan’s Natrelle 410 Highly Cohesive Anatomically Shaped Silicone-Gel Filled Breast Implant to increase breast size(augmentation) in women at least 22 years old and to rebuild breast tissue(reconstruction) in women of any age.The FDA requires that Allergan conduct a series of post-approval studies to assess long-term safety and effectiveness outcomes and the risks of rare disease. This marks the 4th FDA-approved silicone gel-filled breast implant product available in the U.S. manufactured by three companies: Allergan, Mentor, and Sientra.
Cohesive gel implants, also referred to as “gum
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON