Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Tracy Campbell is a board-certified dermatologist who, as a visual person, was instinctively drawn to the world of dermatology. One of her favorite aspects of being a dermatologist is providing the highest quality skin cancer treatments and improving her patients’ lives once treatment at a time.
Dr. Campbell attended Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska where she graduated summa cum laude with a BS in Biology and a BA in Theology. She continued at Creighton for medical school and completed an internship in Internal Medicine at the Resurrection Medical Center. Dr. Campbell completed her residency as Chief Resident in Dermatology at Rush University Medical School then continued as
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS