Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Tracy Campbell is a board-certified dermatologist who, as a visual person, was instinctively drawn to the world of dermatology. One of her favorite aspects of being a dermatologist is providing the highest quality skin cancer treatments and improving her patients’ lives once treatment at a time.
Dr. Campbell attended Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska where she graduated summa cum laude with a BS in Biology and a BA in Theology. She continued at Creighton for medical school and completed an internship in Internal Medicine at the Resurrection Medical Center. Dr. Campbell completed her residency as Chief Resident in Dermatology at Rush University Medical School then continued as
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON