Photo Credit: smilesny.com
What does a cup of tea, red wine, brightly colored popsicles and blueberries have in common? They all stain your teeth! Many things you do on a daily basis can cause your teeth to take on a darker, yellow or aged-looking appearance which is why so many of us count on whitening procedures to keep our pearly whites white.
A big, beautiful white-toothed grin can greatly improve your appearance, take years off your looks, boost your self-confidence and help you make a killer first impression but you have to know when enough is enough. When it comes to tooth whitening — like everything else — some people take it way too far. Dentists have coined the term “bleachorexia” for those who take it
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE