Photo Credit: galderma.com
The newest crop of injectables hailing from global pharma giants Allergan (JUVEDERM) and Galderma (RESTYLANE) are changing the face of the so-called ‘Liquid Facelift.’ Whereas hyaluronic acid gel fillers used to be considered somewhat interchangeable like Coke and Pepsi, these novel products have distinct differences in how they work and where they can be used that set each of them apart.
In December 2016, Galderma introduced Restylane Refyne (for the treatment of moderate to severe, facial wrinkles and folds) and Restylane Defyne (for moderate to severe, deep facial wrinkles and folds). These new products to the US are marketed under the brand Emervel in Europe.
Dr. Steven Fagien, an
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event