Photo Credit: depositphotos
Bet you didn’t know that how you wash your sheets, towels and t-shirts can also have an effect on your skin?
Everything from your clothes to towels, bedding and even your kids’ toys, can trigger irritation, especially if you suffer from eczema or atopic dermatitis. According to the National Eczema Society, over 30 million Americans have some form of eczema, and there are many different types of this common skin condition.
According to Boca Raton dermatologist Jeffrey Fromowitz, “Dyes and fragrances found in laundry soaps and detergents have chemicals that in adults, children and babies with extremely sensitive skin, can trigger a reaction. It’s a good idea to wash all new fabrics – c
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON