Photo Credit: syneron.com
Everyone wants to take some years off but most of us don’t want to go in for the downtime, costs and ordeal of invasive surgery. We know that there are many effective laser and light based treatments to address skin imperfections such as sun spots, fine lines and skin tightening, but when you hit your 40s, you might want something more uplifting. Enter evolastin powered by epime from Syneron.
evolastin is the first aesthetic device that delivers controlled energy directly into the deeper layers to stimulate natural production of collagen and elastin plus hyaluronic acid – the three elements that add structure to skin. Unlike skin tightening devices, evolastin can achieve a unique 3D
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS