Dr. Stephanie Beidler Teotia is a Board Certified Plastic and Reconstruction Surgeon, who is primarily concerned with individualizing patient care and providing exceptional service. Before practicing in Dallas, she was practicing in West Texas; her extensive training makes her comfortable taking care of both aesthetic and reconstructive procedures, beyond her plastic and reconstructive surgery training, Dr. Teotia subspecialized in pediatric craniofacial surgery. Dr. Beidler Teotia has won numerous awards and has published and presented several scientific articles. She has also been appointed as a Clinical Assistant Professor at both UT-Southwestern Medical Center and Texas Tech Health Scien
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS