Photo Credit: Depositphotos.com
If your hands are giving away your (real) age, there are some good solutions for that.
For many of us, hands can be a dead giveaway of aging, especially because they tend to be harder to hide than most other body parts. Unless you wear gloves year round (think Michael Jackson), your hands are going to show skin thinning, loss of elasticity, protruding veins and tendons, and discoloration from sun damage. Some women are self-conscious about their hands because they remind them of their mom’s or grandma’s hands, which can make you feel ancient.
Although many fillers have been used for rejuvenating hands, Restylane Lyft (Nestle Skin Health) is the first and only hyaluronic acid injectable
Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Shain Cuber, M.D., is a board-certified plastic surgeon through The American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Throughout Dr. Cuber’s nineteen year career in plastic surgery, he has received training from top experts in the field and experience that is needed to perform extensive types of breast and body surgery.
Dr. Cuber’s skill, talent, and artistry enable him to achieve beautiful results for his patients.
BITB spoke with Dr. Cuber about his most most-performed surgical and non-surgical treatments and the popular “mommy makeover” he offers to patients postpartum.
1. As a board-certified
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS