I’m not a huge fan of reading glasses. Is anyone? But given the fact that they enabled me to read menus, books, my iPhone and actually earn a living writing on my computer, it was certainly in my best interest to use them. And truth be told, the biggest problem I had with reading glasses is that they actually made me look my age. The anti-aging beauty creams, sun-avoidance and non-invasive steps I’d taken to look years younger were all for naught since as soon as I put on those babies–even the stylish ones–there was no denying which side of 45 I was on.
I’m not saying that there aren’t chic readers out there and I certainly spent more than my fair share of time trying on vast amou
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS