DR SEBAGH PURE VITAMIN C POWDER CREAM – This pricey kit contains 5 clear glass test tubes filled with vitamin C powder that resembles Anthrax. The plan is to mix this powder into your own moisturizer or one of Dr Sebagh’s rich daily creams. I am not a big fan of extra steps when it comes to skin care routines, and I am not convinced that using Vitamin C in this way actually does anything useful for your skin. Vitamin C is notoriously tricky to stabilize and starts oxidizing as soon as it comes in contact with air. So therefore, the act of pouring it from a tube into a wide open jar of cream that gets opened frequently and exposed to oxygen, does not seem to be the best way to apply this potent antioxidant in its purest form. The margin for error and lack of consistency in how it gets used renders this system an expensive experiment in my mind.
FINAL VERDICT – SYC (SAVE YOUR CASH) – At $155, this does not make my top list of vitamin C products on the market.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS