Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful and amazing times in a woman’s life. It’s also a time to be safe about what products you use, since many things you put on your skin can be absorbed into the bloodstream. For example, you should check with your doctor about using tanning creams and hair dye. However, there are plenty of products that you can use without concern.
Dr. Sandra Lee Upland, a board-certified dermatologist from California, urges pregnant women to use sun screen to avoid discolorations, which are common. “Estrogen tends to rev up our skin and moles can ch
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE