At the risk of offending any diehard Twilight fans, there are injectable wrinkle fillers, platelet-rich plasma therapy and platelet-rich fibrin matrix treatments – no Vampires,Dracula fangs,or black capes required.Platelet therapy involves using your own blood sample that is prepped and re-injected right in your doctor’s office.The whole procedure takes about as long as a BOTOX®session.According toZenker,M.D.“Platelets are the magic agent we are using in applying PRP to the skin. It contains various factors, including growth factors, hormones, and nutrients. We also know that PRP promotes healing of soft and hard tissue injuries and also promotes growth and regeneration.”
But, as Dr.
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON