Dr. Robert Morin is a board-certified plastic surgeon who practices in New York City and New Jersey and specializes in reconstructive procedures of the head, nose and face. He trained extensively in the complex fields of craniofacial surgery, cosmetic surgery and pediatric surgery, and his diligence and persistence in these areas allow him to perform complex nasal reconstruction, ear reconstruction and cosmetic and cleft rhinoplasty on patients, young and old.
As a proud graduate of New York Medical College, Dr. Morin once belonged to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society and served as Vice President of the college chapter of the American Medical Association. After earning his med
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE